Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

{ Planner Love } EC Weekly Layout & New Cover!

My planner layout for this week. I'm sure everyone is familiar with these amazing planners, but if not, it is the life planner from Erin Condren!


I am terrible about tracking my water intake.. I promise I DO drink water! haha. I get most of my stickers on Etsy. It's dangerous, I could spend all day shopping on there!

Stickers used in this layout are from the following shop :

I had great experiences with all of these shops and highly recommend them.

And now, my new cover that I am in love with. It is from Ashbrooke Designs and I can't wait to order more. The owner is so sweet.. I was able to customize the colors to match the exact look I was going for. There are so many options to choose from, great prices, great quality, and fast shipping! If you are looking for extra covers for your planner you have to check her out!! 



Want your own Erin Condren life planner? 





No comments:

Post a Comment