Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

{ Haul } Vitacost

I made an order from one of my favorite online stores, Vitacost, and it came in today!

If you haven't checked out Vitacost before you definitely should. They have everything from vitamins and food to natural cleaning and beauty products.. all at great prices. Plus you can click HERE to save $10 off your very first order. 

Now, on to my haul. 

1. Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass Powder -- 8.5 oz.
This is my first time trying wheat grass powder. I have heard so many things about it's amazing benefits and am excited to give it a try.

2. Simply Organic Turmeric -- 2.38 oz.
Great for cooking and it has excellent health benefits as well.

3. Chocolove Dark Chocolate Bar Almonds & Sea Salt
Don't get me started on the yumminess that are these candy bars! Rich dark chocolate, almonds and just a touch of saltiness. They are excellent! 

4. Vitacost Synergy Once Daily Multi-Vitamin -- 60 Capsules
I needed a new multi-vitamin and this one was on sale and had good reviews!

5. Vitacost Certified Organic Hemp Seed Shelled & Raw -- 13 oz.
Again, I have heard great things about the health benefits of hemp seeds and wanted to give them a try. I can't wait to try them in smoothies or sprinkled on a little fruit and yogurt. 

6. Aura Cacia 100% Pure Essential Oil Lavender -- 0.5 fl oz.
My first time venturing into the world of essential oils. Lavender is supposed to be calming and as a mommy of a wild (almost) 3 year old, anything "calming" sounds pretty amazing! 

7. Jason Vitamin E Pure Natural Skin Oil -- 5000 IU - 4 fl oz.
This is great on it's own or added to a body lotion. It has a nice subtle scent and makes your skin look amazing! I love using it on my nails.

8. Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Free and Clear -- 50 fl oz.
I am on the hunt for a good natural detergent and decided to give this one a try! I have heard amazing things about Seventh Generation products.



 I love ordering from Vitacost and plan on making a post about my favorite things to order from there. You get free shipping when you spend $49 and it is super fast. Their customer service is also fantastic! 


xoxo,
megan


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the coupon. I may have to place an order soon!

    ReplyDelete