Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

{ Planner Love } Favorite Supplies!

As you know, I am obsessed with planners, planner supplies, stationary, pens, etc. I am currently using the Erin Condren life planner. I wanted to show you some of my favorite planner supplies. I didn't include pens because I am still on the hunt for the perfect planner pen. I am currently using the Sharpie pens and really like them, but I think I could find something I like more! Now, on to the supplies.

My absolute favorite thing to use in my planner is stickers! I could spend all day browsing etsy sticker shops (& spend all my money! haha) and I also like getting my stickers from places like Michaels, Hobby Lobby and even the Dollar Tree!  All of these stickers are from some of my favorite etsy shops.



Another thing I love for my planner, as well as other DIY projects, is washi tape. I use it to decorate my planner, decorate plain storage boxes around the house, even tape my little girl's art work to the refrigerator!


A new favorite of mine is stamps. I want to get some colored ink, although I really like the way that all black looks in my planner next to the colorful stickers and washi tape!


I also enjoy using journaling cards in my planner as little book marks or just a way to record lists or a memory of something special that happened that week. I just add an Erin Condren coil clip and pop them in! 



Next up, planner bands! I actually use some of my daughter's old headbands and they work perfectly. The keep my planner closed and secure when I put it in my purse and they are pretty! 


And last, but not least, my favorite thing about the Erin Condren life planner... interchangeable covers! I love having the freedom to change my cover. It makes me so much more likely to keep using my planner throughout the year. If I get tired of one cover I can just change it out and it feels brand new! You can order new covers from Erin Condren or a lot of etsy shops sell them as well. My favorite shop is AshBrooke Designs. She has so many design options and is amazing to work with! 



I also use a lot of sticky notes and note pads to jot down shopping lists or tentative plans and just stick them in my planner. I didn't think to take a picture of my sticky note collection, maybe I will do that one day! I am obsessed with the Target dollar spot magnetic notepads and sticky notes! 

What are your favorite planner supplies? 

xoxo,
megan


Want to try out an Erin Condren life planner for yourself? It's the perfect time, they are 40% off right now! 









No comments:

Post a Comment